With great pleasure the department of Environmental Technology (ETE) of the Wageningen University will host the ETE for impact conference to celebrate the 55th anniversary of the department.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemics we have decided to hold an online ETEi2020 conference. All speakers will receive further information soon. There will be no registration fee for the online conference. However, please register using the link below if you plan to attend the online conference. This way you we can share the link to the conference in advance.
The abstracts can be oriented on one of the following themes:
• Alternative fermentations for resource recovery
• Closing global nutrient and carbon cycles
• Environmental solutions in emerging economies
• Industrial water management
• Removal of micropollutants and pathogens in soil and water
• Physical-chemical technologies for water treatment
• Urban infrastructure transitions
The following keynote speakers will update us on the most recent developments in Environmental Technology:
Dr. Ghada Kassab - University of Jordan
Prof. Francisco J. Cervantes - UNAM
Prof. Wang Kaijun – Tshinghua University
Dr. Paula González